Printed aprons are back in demand in the kitchen textiles market. They are a strong favourite for retailers due to their mark up and profit margin. We have seen aprons retailing from £12 up to £25 on average, depending on the retailer and design.
Our most popular material option for aprons is cotton drill, normally in White, Natural or Dyed Cream. However, we are seeing customers using standard premium cotton and other materials to suit their needs and budgets. Our aprons are particularly special as they are all finished in the UK. This means your own labels can be added in addition to Care Labels. The ties and neck can also be colour co-ordinated to compliment your design. Our finishing team have a range of different colours available to use for the ties and neck at no extra charge. Colours available include Black, Navy, Royal, Red, Maroon, Yellow and Bottle Green for both the ties and neck.
Screen Printed Apron Pricing - adult
Set Up & Film Charge - aprons
We offer a variety of sizes and popular material options:
Adult Aprons – 100% Premium Cotton Drill, approx. 88cm x 58cm – available in White, Natural and Dyed Cream
Children’s Aprons – 100% Premium Cotton Drill, approx. 75cm x 58cm
Standard Premium Cotton, approx. 88cm x 58cm – available in White and Natural
10 oz Half Panama, approx. 88cm x 58cm
PLACING AN ORDER
5 easy steps to order your printed Aprons:
- Send your design and quantity to us by email along with your details.
- Our team will check your artwork and prepare a quote and email visual for you to approve.
- Once you’ve approved the quote and visual we’ll arrange payment (which can be made by internet banking, BACS, cheque or card).
- When payment has been received, your will go into the production queue.
- When your aprons have been printed and finished, we’ll send them to you by courier.
ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO SIGHT OF FINAL ARTWORK & FINISHING SPEC REQUIRED