Digital Apron Printing Prices
Our high quality Digital Apron Printing starts from £4.80 each + VAT. We can print a mix of designs for you (minimum of 5 per design).
Choose from a range of colours for digitally printed apron Ties and Neck Strap at no extra charge! This means you can pick a colour to compliment or contrast the design digitally printed onto your aprons.
Also we offer pre-production samples for our aprons. Further information is listed at the bottom of the page.
Optimal pre-treated Material
Recommended for Digital Apron Printing
For bold colours and definition, we recommend our Optimal material for digital printing. Using the latest technologies, we have created this superb option for digital printing. It’s the perfect material because it is colour fast and durable too. In addition to aprons, Optimal material can also be used for other products. This includes digitally printed cushion covers and tea towels.
Optimal Pre-Treated Digitally Printed Adult Aprons
Prices are excluding VAT.
Reasons to choose our Optimal pre-treated material for your Aprons
Optimal material has superb wash fastness. In addition, it produces vibrant colours and fantastic detail. It is made from high quality white 8oz Half Panama. Our Aprons are manufactured in the UK.
Optimal apron specifications:
- High quality 8oz white Half Panama material.
- Finished with a choice of colours for the Ties & Neck Strap at no extra charge.
- Additional finishing options available such as adding your own labels.
- All of our aprons are UK manufactured.
- Standard size aprons are designed for adults.
One-off digitally printed samples of your Apron design £25 + VAT (one apron).
For orders of 100 aprons or more, delivery is free of charge to standard UK mainland address. Orders below 100 aprons have a £7 + VAT delivery charge to a standard UK mainland address.
5 easy steps to order your digitally printed Aprons:
- Send your design and quantity to us by email along with your details.
- Our team will check your artwork and prepare a quote and email visual for you to approve.
- We will then ask you to approve the quote and visual and we will arrange payment (which can be made by internet banking, BACS, cheque or card).
- We will collect payment and your order will go into the production queue.
- The team will then print your order, we’ll send to you by courier.
What to do next…