Digital Cushion Cover Printing Prices
Choose from a range of Dyed Drill colours for the reverse of your cushion at no extra charge! This means you can pick a colour to compliment or contrast the design printed on the front of your cushion covers.
Also we offer digital pre-production samples for our cushion covers. Further information is listed at the bottom of the page.
Optimal pre-treated Material
Recommended for Digital Cushion Cover Printing
We recommend our Optimal material for bold colours and definition. Using the latest technologies, we have created this superb option for digital printing. It’s the perfect material because it is colour fast and durable. In addition to cushion covers, Optimal material can also be used for other products. This includes digitally printed aprons and tea towels.
Optimal Pre-Treated Digitally Printed Cushion Covers 40x40cm/45x30cm - small size
Optimal Pre-Treated Digitally Printed Cushion Covers 45x45cm - standard size
Optimal Pre-Treated Digitally Printed Cushion Covers 60x40cm - medium size
Optimal Pre-Treated Digitally Printed Cushion Covers 60x60cm - large size
Prices are excluding VAT.
Reasons to choose our Optimal Pre-Treated material for your Digitally Printed Cushion Covers
Optimal Pre-Treated material produces vibrant colours and fantastic detail. It is made from high quality white 8oz Half Panama.
Optimal cushion cover specifications:
- High quality 8oz white Half Panama material.
- Standard Cushion Cover finished size approx 45x45cm.
- Cushion Covers can be printed with a Bleed Off or a Placement print design.
- Finished with a concealed zip as standard.
- Our cushion covers are UK manufactured.
One-off digitally printed samples of your Cushion Cover design £25 + VAT (one cushion cover).
5 easy steps to order your digital Cushion cover printing:
- Send your design and quantity to us by email along with your details.
- Our team will check your artwork and prepare a quote and email visual for you to approve.
- We will then ask you to approve the quote and visual and we will arrange payment (which can be made by internet banking, BACS, cheque or card).
- We will collect payment and your order will go into the production queue.
- The team will then print your order, we’ll send to you by courier.
What to do next…
ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO SIGHT OF FINAL ARTWORK & FINISHING SPEC REQUIRED