Your designs printed on to Napkins by Class Printing
Napkins are a great traditional item that can be added to your textile product range. They can be designed to compliment kitchen textiles such as tea towels, aprons and more! With digital textile printing anything is now possible, so if you’re looking for a short print run of napkins try our digital printing.
Our drill material is the most popular option for screen printed napkins as it’s available in both white and natural.
Screen Printed Napkin Pricing
Set Up & Film Charges for Screen Printing
|Less than 1,000 units (per design)||MORE than 1,000 units (per design)|
|£30 + VAT per colour||Free of charge|
Napkin Printing – material types, sizes and hemming
White Drill cotton, 15×15 inches approx. finished size (hemmed 4 sides)
Natural Drill cotton, 15×15 inches approx. finished size (hemmed 4 sides)
Dyed Cream Drill cotton, 15×15 inches approx. finished size (hemmed 4 sides)
White 8oz Half Panama, 15×15 inches approx. finished size (hemmed 4 sides)
100% Premium cotton, 15×15 inches approx. finished size (hemmed 4 sides)
Creating your design
We also have a design team if you need advice on preparing your artwork. Download a copy of our helpful guides here to help with preparing your designs. We always provide you with an email visual prior to printing for approval.
5 easy steps to order your printed Napkins:
- Send your design and quantity to us by email along with your details
- Our team will check your artwork and prepare a quote and email visual for you to approve
- Once you’ve approved the quote and visual we’ll arrange payment (which can be made by internet banking, BACS, cheque or card).
- When payment has been received, your will go into the production queue.
- When you napkins have been printed and finished, we’ll send them to you by courier
ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO SIGHT OF FINAL ARTWORK & FINISHING SPEC REQUIRED